The Conway Cinema, Aberystwyth opened in 1961. The building had started life as a ladies swimming pool in the late 1880s and had been a theatre from 1946 called the Little Theatre. This photograph was taken shortly before demolition in 1976 to make way for the new Commodore cinema.
For more information see article in Ceredigion, vol 11: 'The Little Theatre, Aberystwyth 1946-1961' in by R. F. Walker: http://welshjournals.llgc.org.uk/browse/viewpage/llgc-id:1093205/llgc-id:1097602/llgc-id:1097915/get650
Any further information anyone may have would be very helpful, including uploading photos, to add to the story of this little building and its different uses.