• Comment
  • Description
  • Comments (0)

The Conway Cinema, Aberystwyth opened in 1961. The building had started life as a ladies swimming pool in the late 1880s and had been a theatre from 1946 called the Little Theatre. This photograph was taken shortly before demolition in the 1976 to make way for the new Commodore cinema.

Any information would be very helpful, including uploading any photos to add to the story of this building and its different uses.